So, with all of these Black Friday ads coming out, I have to ask. How many of you fight the crazy crowds for deals? I partake in the madness just about every year (even if just to pick up little things like $2 jar candles, $5 pajama pants, etc.), but have nothing I'm really needing this time. Interested to hear your thoughts!
- Eileen - The Artful Crafter: Crafters are easy to shop for.
- Old Solar Light? Use It in a Glass Sculpture: Cherie uses an old solar light as part of a new glass sculpture for the garden.
- Craftside-A behind-the-scenes peek at our crafty world: This week at Craftside there is an interview with Linda Wyszynski author of The Complete Photo Guide to Needlework, tips on sharpening, cleaning and storing kitchen knives, the AEIOU organizational framework technique, and a tutorial on how to draw shoes.
Crafty Princess Diaries:
Tammy is experimenting with frogs, but this is not the type you use in biology class of course.
Stefanie Girard's Sweater Surgery: See how to make a felt Thanksgiving "Be Thankful" banner.
- ACreativeDream: June is going back into her archives to get the holiday season started. Come see how to alter a book to make a photo frame. It's a great gift for those holidays rushing at us.
- LThykeson's Uniques: Fall Projects in Mixed Media
- Beading Arts: Cyndi is soooo excited to let you know that Chapter three of her new book is completed and ready for download. The name? "Bridging the Gap." Are you curious...?