Swappers: Please leave a comment on this post when you have both "sent" and "received" so I can update the master list. Thanks!
Lindsay makes for Kelly- Sent / Received Kelly makes for Toni- Sent / Received Toni makes for Lindsay- Sent / Received
- Katie makes for Allegory - Sent / Received
Allegory makes for Katie- Sent / Received Jenelle makes for Gina- Sent / Received Gina makes for Jenelle- Sent / Received
- Anne makes for Anita - Sent / Received
- Anita makes for Anne - Sent / Received
- Stephanie makes for Kelsey - Sent / Received
- Kelsey makes for Stephanie - Sent
- Olivia makes for Katie - Sent / Received
- Katie makes for Olivia - Sent / Received
Lizette makes for Ellyn- Sent / Received Ellyn makes for Lizette- Sent / Received
For instance, I'd call most of these ornaments above "simple" (maybe with the exception of the top left), although I haven't timed them. So let's say ornaments that take 30 minutes or less. And I'd call these ornaments below a little more elaborate (could feasibly take 1 to 2 hours, with some stitching of tiny details involved).
If you're not sure which category to choose, just go with your gut. No need to stress about this swap, which should be carefree and simple!
|12 Days of Christmas Sampler Quilt Along: My version of block #1|
Happy weekend sewing!