- Eileen - The Artful Crafter: How to make an easy candle decoration in a jiffy.
- Cindy Gimbrone Beads: Bead Vegan is an occasional post where Cindy the beadmaker posts some of her vegan recipes. This one is inspired by the flavors of India.
- Mixed Media Artist: Have you ever thought of visiting the automotive store to pick up collage supplies?
- About Family Crafts: Check out all of these wonderful craft products that help raise money for breast cancer awareness.
- Craftside-A behind-the-scenes peek at a crafty world: This week at Craftside there is a chance to win a copy of the new book Unstuck by Noah Scalin with a fun eyeball photography idea, stylin' earplug earrings, and how to freeze eggs.
- Cross Stitch at Craft Gossip: Connie's tracked down a favorite designer just in time for Halloween cuteness.
- Carmi's Art/Life World: Carmi falls in love with an illustrated 550 page children's novel.
- Stefanie Girard's Sweater Surgery: How to make a recycled book page pumpkin Halloween card.
- Crafty Princess Diaries: Tammy shows how she made a cat tube using a knitting loom.
Giveaway is now closed. Congrats to Kristy, Eileen, Leigh Anne and Beth! Would you like to win a pair of button earrings? Leave me a comment letting me know your favorite pair/style from the shop. Do you like vintage or modern? Solids, dots, swirls . . . novelty prints? I'll choose a few winners next Tuesday to win a pair.
P.S. If you've been so kind to send me fabric as part of this fundraiser, thank you, thank you, THANK you! I've saved your mailing info and will have a special pair in the mail on their way to you. Leave a comment letting me know what kind you like, or I'll choose a surprise. :)