I'm very excited to be participating in Sew Mama Sew's Giveaway Day once again this spring. (I participated last fall, and it was a blast meeting so many of you!)
I'm giving away some sewing books, 1.5 yards of fabric, a Fiskars rotary cutter and some scraps/selvages to one lucky winner!
- The books are More Softies Only a Mother Could Love and Craft Challenge: Dozens of Ways to Repurpose a Pillowcase.
- 3 Denyse Schmidt fabrics in half yard cuts
- A bag of selvages and novelty fabric scraps
1. Leave a comment telling me where you live (one entry)
2. All my followers, new and old, can leave a second comment (one entry)
(You can sign up to follow via Google Friend Connect, RSS, or e-mail)
Giveaway is open worldwide, and I'll pick the winner using Random.org on Friday, May 27 at 8pm (EST). Happy giveaway surfing!
And if you're interested in more giveaways, check out my other blog Craft Buds where we're giving away everything in the photo below!