Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Quilted Northern

I decided to order some "charm squares" from eBay...



How hard could it be to make a quilt with pre-cut squares? Well, a little more difficult than I'd planned. Step one, I sewed 9 blocks together....



Then I cut each of these new blocks into 4 quadrants, and used those to make the basis of the quilt, filling it in with some of the Amy Butler fabric from my stash. I had to take out several of the stitches, especially when I was putting on the quilt back and border. But here it is! I'm glad to move on to the next one...



1 comment:

  1. I just ran across this blog...so fun!! I am amazed and impressed at the things that you are making! So fun to look here, and find the quilt you made for Eyla! We have gotten so many compliments on it:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...